Pregnancy massage is excellent for both, the mother and the baby. Pregnant ladies place lots of stress on their body as their baby develops and this can lead to a lot of aches and muscle pain. Benefits of Prenatal Massage include:
– Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles;
– Lessens sciatica pain;
– Increases blood and lymph flow, which can help increase the elimination of toxins;
– Eases muscular discomfort in areas like the low back, neck, calf cramps. It also helps with tension and tightening that can be experienced throughout the body;
– Helps with relaxation which can decrease insomnia;
– Increases the flow of natural painkillers in the body, which has been found to lead to a less painful labor.