We are local business, conveniently located in the heart of Columbia Heights in Washington DC, just a short walk distance from two major metro stations (Columbia Heights and Georgia – Petworth station).
Bluebell Spa DC offers a relaxing and nourishing environment just for you. We are a day spa dedicated to promoting physical and mental well-being. We have a lively team of professionally-trained therapists who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Our MISSION is to sustainably improve the overall health and well-being of as many people as possible.
Our VISION is simple- we want to ensure we exceed your expectations at every stage of your experience with us. We strongly believe in professionalism and first class service.
GUIDELINES AND SAFETY MEASURES:
- Please be on time as we can only allow a limited number of people in the spa at one time
- Wear a mask at all times inside the spa. You will also be required to use a mask during your massage session and some waxing services. We know a lot of our clients are fully vaccinated, but DC welcome tourist from all over the world and we cannot guarantee that all our clients are vaccinated. In the meantime, we will continue to wear a mask for protection of all our staff and clients.
- Wash your hands before your session
- Appointment only
- We are taking the temperature of our employees and all guests upon entering the spa. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is above 100 degrees.
- All of our staff are required to wear personal protective equipment such as mask, goggles or face shields at all times
- We have air purifiers with HEPA filtration in all treatment rooms and front desk