We are local business, conveniently located in the heart of Columbia Heights in Washington DC, just a short walk distance from two major metro stations (Columbia Heights and Georgia – Petworth station).
Bluebell Spa DC offers a relaxing and nourishing environment just for you. We are a day spa dedicated to promoting physical and mental well-being. We have a lively team of professionally-trained therapists who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Our MISSION is to sustainably improve the overall health and well-being of as many people as possible.
Our VISION is simple- we want to ensure we exceed your expectations at every stage of your experience with us. We strongly believe in professionalism and first class service.
GUIDELINES AND SAFETY MEASURES:
- Please be on time as we can only allow a limited number of people in the spa at one time
- Wear a mask at all times inside the spa. You will also be required to use a mask during your massage session and some waxing services.
- Wash your hands before your session
- Appointment only
- We are taking the temperature of our employees and all guests upon entering the spa. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is above 100 degrees.
- All of our staff are required to wear personal protective equipment such as mask, goggles or face shields at all times
- We have air purifiers with HEPA filtration in all treatment rooms and front desk
Covid-19 Sanitation and Supply Fee:
Due to the constant purchases of essential supplies to keep both our customers and employees safe there will be a $5 Covid-19 Sanitation and Supply fee applied to your total bill. This fee will help us cover the costs of our extensive Covid-19 policy.